Competition Interactive-Virtual Sports provides best-in-class virtual sports for casino race and sports books. We are the only patented AI-based virtual sports wagering platform in the US with Pari-mutuel and fixed odds products. Our virtual horse racing product, Winner’s Circle, is deployed into casino race and sports books and runs daily from 10am-7pm.
We’re a growing company and looking for fun, risk-taking, and talented people to join our team and help us to create the next generation of interactive products.
The Marketing Associate/ Office Administrator is tasked with a broad variety of outbound and inbound related marketing activities and operates within a deadline-driven environment as well as ensures the office operations run smoothly. In this role, the candidate will assist with creative projects and promotions from concept to completion. This position is ideal for a strong problem solver who is a self-starter with energy, drive, and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrate the ability to multi-task, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
- Create marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Ensure campaigns are accurate and error-free
- Analyze and report on campaign KPIs in order to make recommendations for new tests and iterations
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
- Create marketing collateral utilizing Adobe Suite
- Assist in the execution of events, conferences, and tradeshows
- Manage, lead, and oversee all office-related responsibilities
- Organize, coordinate & execute office procedures/practices in order to ensure organizational vision and efficiency
- Maintain office common areas, conference rooms, and kitchen
- Proactively maintain office supplies
- Provide administrative assistance to employees as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field required
- Experience with social media marketing
- Knowledge of marketing principles and social media strategies
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, advanced PowerPoint skills required
- Adobe Creative Cloud skills a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!