Competition Interactive-Virtual Sports provides best-in-class virtual sports for casino race and sports books. We are the only patented AI-based virtual sports wagering platform in the US with Pari-mutuel and fixed odds products. Our virtual horse racing product, Winner’s Circle, is deployed into casino race and sports books and runs daily from 10am-7pm.
We’re a growing company and looking for fun, risk-taking, and talented people to join our team and help us to create the next generation of interactive products.
- Responsible for staffing our control center.
- Monitor our Winner’s Circle systems and notify the manager of any errors, system crashes, or issues that arise.
- Using your own transportation make visits to Las Vegas casinos to ensure system functionality is consistent.
- Track and record each horse race to ensure races are running properly.
- Answer incoming calls to the office and direct calls to the appropriate employee.
- *Must be located in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Must be 21+
- Ideally possess some unity, C++, C# or similar programming skills.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- In-office position and requires casino visits (own transportation required)
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- Working hours will be between 1PM – 7pm. Mon-Fri and 10am – 7pm Weekends. Up to 30 hours per week.
- Must register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!