Competition Interactive – Virtual Sports is searching for a mid-level experienced C# and Unity programmer, who will join our Unity application development team reporting to the Lead Unity Programmer in the United States. Your duties will be to implement the client systems and applications under the direction of the lead and design team.
You’ll enjoy working with experienced and passionate people, challenging projects, and personal growth. The right candidate will be a team player that will enjoy a casual and dynamic work environment.
We’re a growing company and looking for fun, risk-taking, and talented people to join our team and help us to create the next generation of interactive products.
- Achieve the development goals of the project with innovative implementation
- Maintain design documents and code comments
- Collaborate with the lead and design team on game features
- Implement game features and systems
- Self-critique work as well as perform peer reviews and ensure that quality and scheduling goals are met
- Work closely with artists, lead engine programmers, designers, and producers to implement game features
- **Must be in Nevada
- 3+ years of experience in programming/engineering development
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related fields
- Previous programming experience on published titles
- Great knowledge of C#, development and optimization skills with Unity
- Proven experience in developing and implementing key gameplay systems
- Broad understanding of Unity features, including shaders, tools, animator, UI, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of performance/memory constraints of game software
- Understanding of the challenges associated with cross-platform development
- Experience creating builds for iOS and Android and uploading them to app stores
- Knowledge of multi-player design capabilities in Unity 3D
- Experience with QA and debugging
- Familiarity with master/slave architecture and broad knowledge of how to work with multiple styles of programming
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, great team player
- Experience with GIT version control a plus
- Advanced Intermediate English skills (or better)
- Self-motivated, high achieving and conscientious worker
- Comfortable with on-the-job independence and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Considerate and proactive communicator
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities during the course of a project
- Interest in continuous learning and self-development
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!